Please view our list of resources here.
California Consumer Privacy Act: Use Best Practices and Gain a Competitive Edge Companies that are fully prepared for CCPA compliance will reduce the risk of fines and gain an edge over unprepared competitors. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) goes into...
GDPR requirements: How to be GDPR compliant GDPR compliance is an operational task that some of the biggest companies in the world are struggling with. Even if your business distills GDPR compliance down to the basics, there are a lot of requirements that need to be...
For Businesses selling to California Consumers generally and the Leather Goods industry in particular this is another example of why Prop 65 Compliance via a fully implemented P65 WARNINGS program can be much less expensive when done before the Notices of Violation start flying.
Assuming the notice is believed to have merit there will be both the receiving companies’ legal fees and the Plaintiff’s attorney’s fees. How much will they be? An in-depth review of 1000’s of these cases shows the Private Enforcer’s (or Plaintiff) law firm will...
California Safe Drinking Water Act (Prop 65) Resources
- California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (Official Site for Maintaining Prop 65 Regulations)
- List of Chemicals Subject to Prop 65 Regulations
- Recent Notices Regarding Changes to Proposition 65 (Including Potential New Chemicals)
Office of the Attorney General – Proposition 65
- Attorney General Prop 65 General Information
- Search for A Prop 65 NOV
- Letters from the Attorney General
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Subscribe to our newsletter.